Celebrate National Chiropractic Health Month in October !
Stiff joints and tight muscles are more likely to be a problem if you don't get enough exercise or spend too much time sitting. So....Keep Moving!
Synovial fluid surrounding your joints decreases friction when you move a joint, helping it move easily. The synovial fluid circulates around your joints the more you move which also helps nutrients reach your joints and muscles. This reduces muscle stiffness and spasms, and makes it easier for your body to remove old, damaged cells from your joints.
Regular exercise keeps your bones strong and strengthens the muscles, ligaments, and tendons that support your joints.
Use Proper Lifting Techniques...
Poor lifting techniques stress the joints and muscles in your back, causing mild to severe pain and the second most common workplace injury.
- Bend your legs and keep your back straight when you lower your body to lift an object.
- Keep the object close to your body when lifting.
- Don't twist your spine while carrying something heavy.
- Bend your knees and slowly lower the object when you're ready to put it down.
Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle
Making smart food choices ensures that your joints receive the nutrients needed to function efficiently and may help you heal faster if you do experience an injury. Also eating healthy foods can lower your risk of developing serious conditions ranging from heart disease to diabetes. Limiting the amount of fried, fatty, or processed foods you eat and giving up smoking and heavy drinking will also help protect your joints.
See Your Chiropractor
Visiting the chiropractor when you first notice pain, muscle spasms, or reduced range of motion can help you feel better faster, many treatments designed to ease pain and mobility including...
- Heat and Cold Therapies
- Spinal Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Manipulation and Mobilization
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
Scheduling periodic visits to the chiropractor will help you maintain good joint and muscle health and avoid injuries.
Schedule your appointment today by calling 314-291-4401
Colon Hydro Therapy
"It is often said that you are what you eat, I say you are what you absorb." - Benard Jensen, D.C.
Let's learn about colonics
Colonics are also known by other names such as "colon lavage", "colon hydrotherapy" or "high colonic".
A colon irrigation is a safe, effective method for cleansing the colon of waste material by repeated, gentle flushing with water Specifically, a colonic is used to accomplish the following...
- It Cleanses the Colon: Toxic Material is broken down and removed from your body, once this is done your colon can begin to cooperate as it was meant to.
- It Exercises the Colon Muscles: The build up of toxic debris weakens the colon muscles and impairs it's functioning.
- It Reshapes the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape and structure which in turn cause more health problems.
- It Stimulates Reflex Points: Every system and organ in the body is connected to the colon by reflex points.
- It Hydrates the Body: Our bodies are made up 60-70 percent water. With the use of pure water in the colonic, our bodies are able to absorb much needed clean and pure water to hydrate the cells of the body, so that they can function at a higher rate as well as dilute the toxins that are already present within the body.
Please call our office to set up your consultation with a Certified Colon Therapist.
Do you know someone that would like to lose that 20 pounds or MORE ?
Do you like real food? Not just filler shakes and bars
We offer FREE consult to find out more how it can change your life What is holding you back?
Melissa before at 135.5 at 5'1" Size 10 Just 6 weeks later..... Melissa After at 115 "Goal weight" size 5 BMI at 25.6 "Overweight" for her height BMI at 21.7 "Normal weight" for height
Zilis: CBD Ultra cell oil
Dr. Dan Morter has appointment times available on most Tuesdays and Thursdays for personal consults.
Book your appointment today to see how CBD Ultra cell oil can help you.