- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
How well is your colon?
If you can learn how to improve your health, or better yet, avoid serious health problems that develop from having a toxic colon, would you?
Take the first step: learning about the benefits of colon cleansing and how keeping your elimination system strong, and in optimal working order, is vital to living a long, healthy life
Accumulated waste built up in your colon can lead to colon toxicity which is responsible for many body imbalances, and could be the underlying cause of many of the weight and health problems we see people struggling with every day.
When large amounts of the colon's surface become coated with impermeable dried fecal matter and lumps of mucous, 7 things can happen:
- Delays in expelling fecal matter increase the amount of toxins absorbed into your body.
- The absorption of nutrients that your body needs is severely restricted.
- You may experience low energy levels, general muscle weakness, daily fatigue at work, and restless sleeping habits at night.
- This toxic environment is the perfect breeding ground for harmful bacteria and parasites.
- Chronic problems with constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea.
- Unexplained weight gains, and an inability to control or lose the excess weight, even though you eat a moderate, balanced diet.
If left untreated, a toxic colon can prevent you from metabolizing food, fat and absorbing the nutrients from the food you eat. But this is entirely preventable. Colon cleansing is the best defense against colon toxicity developing, as well as maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
Call our office to meet with our Certified Colon Therapist and get started on the road to colon health.
Here are just a few benefits patients have experience after Colon hydrotherapy…
- Makes the digestive system more effective
- Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Increases energy
- Improves whole-body well-being
Resources: http://www.colonhealth.net http://life.gaiam.com/article/10-benefits-colon-cleansing