Teeter Inversion Bar
· How does a teeter hang up system help me?
An individual uses this table for therapeutic stretching, increasing the inversion angle gradually.
· How does the teeter bar work?
As the individual increases inversion of the body, the muscles within the back and legs are allowed to stretch and relax. The user has total control over how much inversion takes place during each session.
· What are some benefits to using the teeter bar?
- Decrease back pain suffering
- Increase disc spaces, re-hydration of discs
- Nerve pressure is reduced
- Circulation is increased
- Organ systems gain therapeutic benefits
- Tense muscles are relaxed
- Joint flexibility is improved
- Joint function increases
- Ability to target aches and pains
- Move better as a result
- Feel better on a day to day basis
· Where can I use one of these?
Baker Chiropractic & Acupuncture has two of these; we have two options for use the Teeter bar.
*You can pay by the session for use within our office.
*We also have one available to rent for use at your home.
Call the office to set up your appointment !